Friday, May 16, 2008

An Inconvenient Truth : Evaluation

In my opinion, the movie was nearly perfect and interesting. Mr. Al Gore used advanced technologies to present his presentation such as videos, graphs and pictures. My overall reaction to the movie was excellent. I have enjoyed it and I have learned many things about the global warming.

The most compelling point Mr. Al Gore made is regarding the sea level. He mentioned that the sea level will rise and the land will sink. He supported his idea with explanation pictures. Mr. Al Gore's movie was really effective. It contained music and sounds that makes you attracted to the presentation. It also contained images which was very attractive. On the other hand a lot of people said that he is trying to draw attention because he is a politician. Although the movie was successful, Al Gore comments made it more interesting. He commented on all slides and images in the movie. The images and Al Gore's comments drew the full image of the global warming disasters in my brain.

Finally, on a scale 1 to 10 I rate this documentary nine out of ten, and I advice every one to watch it.

No comments: